Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
I know Brettly. Although we seldom talk anymore, he used to be one of my best friends.

For those saying to look at him as a suspect.... I can tell you that I have no bone in my body that thinks he had ANYTHING to do with this.
If you knew Brettly, you'd know Brettly uses big words like he did in the youtube video, all of the time.

The fact that he was fumbling his words was not from being "guilty" but from being so shaken up. You guys are forgetting the video of him breaking down on the news.

I am very interested in anything crime related, and I know most of the time it was the person you'd last suspect.... However, in this case, I can say Brettly had nothing to do with it. Him hanging out with friends late at night was not an out of the ordinary thing.
I used to hang out with him ALL the time.

I'm 5 feet tall, small girl.
I can honestly say that I think even I could overpower Brettly....
Brettly is so small and I'm not saying that to be mean. Just because he is a guy, he could not over power that girl.
Brettly is really probably right at 100 pounds or less.

Brettly has lead every part of this investigation.
I dont know this girl, but i do know Brettly.
Brettly is active like this when anyone goes missing, a complete stranger. However, this was one of his best friends.
He refers to her as young woman because he is speaking out to everyone that did not know her...
He is REMINDING them that she needs everyones help.

I think that since it was 2 a.m. ( i hope this isnt the case) but i think a drunk driver may have hit her. Once he saw she was unresponsive, he may have picked up her and her bike to avoid facing manslaughter charges. What he did with the body, I dont know.

I hope that isnt what happened and that by some miracle, shes found.

They're bringing in the K-9s today.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by OceanMetTheSky - 05-22-2012, 03:51 PM