Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-26-2012, 11:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: if the owner of that truck doesn't live under a rock, and is innocent, they should turn up at police HQ pretty quickly.

if the owner of that truck is not innocent, they should be shaking in their boots because a state and national registry search of that make/model/year/color vehicle WILL uncover it. or someone will recognize it and report it.

God, I hope you're right and they do find the owner of that truck. I've been reading that these 4 door white pick ups are all over Louisiana. Ihope the FBI can do some photo enhancement.

I've been back and forth on the white trucks shown in the stills. The ones on St Landry (by the gas station and where Mickey is seen) are the same truck, I'm sure. The other is on University and the police seem to think it has a cover over the back. The one by the gas station doesn't appear to have a cover. It's hard to tell, for sure, but where all of that reflection makes the tail end of the truck hard to make out, I think it's because of the street light shining into the white truck bed.

These photos, all together, send chills up my spine:

[Image: mickey1.jpeg]
[Image: pic2.jpg]
[Image: mickey2.jpeg]
[Image: pic1.jpg]

Because they aren't all time stamped, it's hard to say if pic #3 should be pic #1. Were the TWO cars at the gas pumps before or after Mickey shows up? Either way, this looks like the truck was following her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 05-27-2012, 05:01 AM