Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-30-2012, 12:36 AM)HellNurse Wrote: If the psycho was worried about fingerprints, he could have wiped the handlebar grips while they were on the bike or took them off and destroyed them. Instead he took them off and left them somewhere that LE could find them. Why do you think he did this?

Personally, despite what the cops are speculating, i think the bike was thrown from the bridge. That caused the handlebars to break off upon landing. I think the perp wanted to get rid of it and the fastest way was to throw it off the bridge.. not get all the way down to the bottom and just place it there. Makes no sense to me

furthermore.. there are three suspect vehicles. I'm pretty sure none of those are Brettly's, and if it was him that did this, chances are his vehicle would have been captured on video too. besides, do you really think that skinny little kid could overpower that girl, and take a bike, break it apart (if what the cops say is true).. nah, not a chance. Part of me thinks this was actually two people. Where was Mickey while the perp was supposedly disposing the bike down under the bridge? Someone had to have been holding her.. or perhaps she was unconscious in the vehicle (I do not think she was dead, if they dumped it that same morning).

Purely my opinion only!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by Miss Conspiracy - 05-30-2012, 12:50 AM