Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(05-30-2012, 01:11 AM)NightOwl Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 12:24 AM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote: Not one ounce of me thinks it's Brettly. It is some sick psychopath that will be caught soon.
and I think the reason they disposed the bike instead of "just leaving" it there, is because the perp had to look it over first to see if there was any evidence left on it, and if there was.. to wipe it off.

To me it's the white truck, that is screaming at me. How has it not been identified or the owner come forward by now, if he is innocent?

The rear wheel on the bike could have been banged up purposely to make it look like someone hit the bike, the forensic lab boys can determine if the bike was hit by a car or if someone faked it.

They want to find the owner of the white truck and the others because they appear about the same time as Mickey, the police already stated they are not suspects they just want to talk to them.

That is a nice way of talking by the police, so they can get the people in. I believe they like to say "persons of interest" which they have referred to the vehicle owners as.... I'm sure if the police said they are suspects and would like to speak with them, those people would sure as hell not come in. they are being cautious.

one thing is for sure... I cannot wait to hear the results from the forensics team. Right now we can speculate til we turn blue in the face!! lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by Miss Conspiracy - 05-30-2012, 01:22 AM