Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
So here's a random thought... what if (as some have already speculated), the disappearances of Lauren Spierer and Mickey Shunick are connected? In both cases, if I recall correctly, police are looking for a white truck seen on surveillance footage mere moments before the 2 girls disappeared. That said, one case is in IN, the other in LA- however, both are college towns.

Is it possible that yes, both cases are connected, and that's why the perp dumped the bike at Whiskey Bay exit, instead of any of the other equally creepy but lesser known secluded locales? Maybe the perp is not familiar with the area where Mickey was snatched from, but is enough of a true crime buff that he knows about Whiskey Bay (it is pretty notorious, right?). That could explain the decision to dump the bike there. It would also explain why the owner of the white truck has yet to be identified- if he isn't a local, no one would know who he was.

Does anyone know if the white truck in the Spierer footage was ever identified? Also, in the released footage in the Mickey Shunick case, can we see any part of the license plate? I realize we probably can't get the plate number, but am wondering if we can tell whether it's a LA plate or not.

Just some thoughts... back to work I go.
Well behaved women seldom make history Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by chaze77 - 05-30-2012, 01:29 PM