Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
On the KATC Facebook Wall a message from Cynthia Lavergne.

"Hello to all.. My name is Cynthia Lavergne. I am the Mother of Brandon Scott Lavergne. There may never be a good or appropriate time for me to send this message but for me this seems to be the time. Brandon Scott Lavergne is my son however, he is an adopted son. I adopted Brandon at birth to give him the family he deserved. I am not saying this to minimize the relationship with my son.. I'm stating this so that no one else has the chance to say or reveal what is rightfully mine to do. I would like to offer my condolences to the Shunick family. I also would like to have closure. I know I'm sorry is never enough however, it is all i have to offer at this moment. I am learning about this case as everyone else is, one news cast at a time, one Facebook post at a time, and one phone call at a time. I am sure I will speak to more people later but at this time this is truly all I can say, I'm so very deeply sorry for the grief everyone is going through, may the angels be beside you through this time and always."
3 hours ago · Like · 77
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 07-07-2012, 09:44 PM