Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
(07-17-2012, 07:39 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Holy shit, you guys, check this out:

When Lafayette police arrested Lavergne, they searched his home in the Swords area of rural St. Landry Parish. Among items taken was an undisclosed number of women’s IDs, according to sources with information of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.theind.com/news/10964-lavergn...inst-women

And this post from "Interception" at TD:

"Got wind of the IDs the other day. I didn't want to post that rumor but this confirms my source. In the same message it was said that he had a pic of hinself covered in blood on cell phone.

"I wouldn't post that about the phone normally except for the fact the newspaper just confirmed the collection of licenses seized at his home".

I read that newspaper is unreliable and I'm waiting on the Major Net works and papers bringing all this up, people are cooking up stories all over the place, all I know is he drove a white truck and he was in prison for 10 years & he is a RSO. I have no idea if he crashed into Mickey's bike, no idea if she was abducted by him and no idea if she stabbed him to bits, people have gone crazy before all the results DNA evidence is in etc., IMO
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by NightOwl - 07-17-2012, 09:32 PM