Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How vain are you?
My niece told me that her mom (my brothers ex) pays on her credit card each month for a service that you can use on Facebook to alter your pictures. You can make yourself look thinner, or erase lines and wrinkles, you can even add makeup or a tan. My ex-SIL is really cute and has a nice figure. She puts up bikini pics and pics of herself in short dresses all the time and then loves all the comments she gets. A total attention whore. My niece and nephew have said repeatedly how embarassing it is to them and that they wish she would stop. Then I hear that she alters her pics to look better. I just can't believe anyone could be that shallow? If you are going to put up your pics, leave them alone and just roll with it. Why be fake?

Would you alter your pics on Facebook or where ever if you could to make yourself look better?

ETA: I do pay the extra fee for my kids school pictures to touch up any acne. Thing 1 is going through a bad phase with it and he wanted his pic to look better. He is using Proactive now and that stuff does really work. Go figure. But that is where I draw the line on altering pictures.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
What's Facebook?
Not very.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

If I were vain I would primp & make sure my hair was always tidy but I don't & it's not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-28-2012, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If I were vain I would primp & make sure my hair was always tidy but I don't & it's not.

And yet even with messy hair you have total control of your hygene, congratulations.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It's Happy Hour maybe you'll make more sense after I catch one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't consider myself vain, but I don't leave the house looking like a scumbag, either. I was taught better. My hairs too curly to be tame, so most of the time its in a pony, but it still looks decent. I've never retouched pictures of myself.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I don't leave the house looking like a homeless person either. But I wouldn't alter my pics on FB to make myself look better either. It's one thing to have pride in your appearance and try to look your best. It's quite another to put on a false front.
I often don't get out of my gym clothes until late afternoon (which means I'm also out and about with no make-up on and probably kind of stinky too). I'd be a good candidate for What Not to Wear".
Commando Cunt Queen
My dick is veiny.
(05-28-2012, 08:31 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: My dick is veiny.

hah fucking hell
(05-28-2012, 08:31 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: My dick is veiny.

That's great Ma. Please don't post a pic of it on Facebook and photoshop it to look bigger or erase the veins.
Well, I WAS craving some chinese sausage. Dammity dog!!! hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-28-2012, 02:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: My niece told me that her mom (my brothers ex)

Even your brother sucks at judging people and can't keep a marriage? I don't believe that is just a coincidence.
86 112
(05-29-2012, 10:04 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(05-28-2012, 02:32 PM)ramseycat Wrote: My niece told me that her mom (my brothers ex)

Even your brother sucks at judging people and can't keep a marriage? I don't believe that is just a coincidence.

Leave my brother out of it MF.
(05-29-2012, 10:05 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 10:04 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Leave my brother out of it MF.

You posted about his ex. So, the sucky people skill siblings are mine to mock. Is he just as dopey as you or does he just suck at relationships like you?
86 112
I am asking you nicely MF to leave my brother out of it. Mock me all you want. Just leave my brother alone. Please.
Then u shouldn't have spoke of him in the first place game on MF
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-29-2012, 11:16 AM)ESAD Wrote: Then u shouldn't have spoke of him in the first place game on MF

I was speaking of my ex sister in law, not my brother.
I would rather he not be the subject of anyone's mocking here. It is not to much to ask.
I had to run to the hardware store this morning. I don't have any makeup on and I'm not wearing my contacts. I saw a friend who said she almost didn't recognize me. Maybe I'm more vain than I think.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.