Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ramps to build pyramids debunked
(06-11-2012, 09:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: However, I'm admittedly ignorant in regards to ancient engineering, so I don't think my agreement means much. If I was qualified to counter a point of yours with which I disagreed, I'd put it out there in a heartbeat.

I started this trek six years ago when someone posted a picture of G1 on the old Collectors Universe open forum. It was an arial shot with a bus at the bottom to provide scale. I had never realized just how enormous this thing is and knew instinctively that it wasn't built with ramps. Within seconds I figured it must have been built with water filled counterweights and assumed five minutes of googling would prove that impossible but instead I just found more and more confirmation.

One of the most surprising things is that there are no engineers actually studying this thing. Sure, there are engineers around but they are paid by the Egyptologists to work out how they could be built with ramps. There's huge expertise working on it but access to data is strictly limited by what the powers that be are willing to measure. Rather than simply gathering all the available evidence they are force feeding everybody very incomplete data and information. Flinders Petrie essentially invented archaeology and Egyptology but he would be aghast to see what's going on now. Where he measured everything that could be measured with 19th century technology very little modern technology is being employed and mostly they are looking for gold and ramps rather than simply measuring what exists. Everyone is starved for information.

Of course it's not impossible I'm wrong across the board but I have literally thousands of data points that all point at water. Many of these points are nothing but the words of the builders which for some reason I don't understand, no one else can understand. But these words are internally consistent and relatively comprehensive as they apply to ritual associated with the ascension ceremony. It is largely these words that have pointed me to much of the physical evidence, but it's also the physical evidence leading to an understanding of the words.

Everything fits hand in glove.

Of course the worst fit in the theory is that there is no obvious remnant of CO2 geyser activity in the region. I've mostly not addressed this specific argument only because the builders suggested why this is and the answer is so astounding that modern people will not accept it. There are just too many things already for people to get used to without a reinterpretation of the foundational beliefs of religions. Essentially the implication is that religion is misunderstood but built on a far more substantial foundation than the concept of ramps. As far as geyser evidence goes though, it should be remembered that the Giza Plateau is the most heavily disturbed by humans site on the face of the planet. Everything has come and gone except the pyramids themselves and there are likely older structures subsumed by the pyramids.

I've been losing a lot of facts that aren't relevant to my theory. So it's getting more difficult for me to arrange the pieces in any other way. There are still some gaps but I believe that these could be filled quite quickly if the scholars started working on them. It's funny how the mind works. It's funnier how much trouble we have communicating.

It's downright strange how other people don't see the meaning in the PT. It all looks like plain English to me and everyone else sees gobblety gook. Of course I've read it about 180 times now and spent thousands of hours researching virtually every word and each and every plant and animal mentioned. It doesn't bother me at all when they say the stones flew like the fledglings of swallows;

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/37992519

or that the counterweight ([]nw-boat) was shaped like the dorsal carapace of a grasshopper;

[Image: fig8.jpg]
[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by cladking - 06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by IMaDick - 06-10-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by Maggot - 06-10-2012, 10:28 PM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by crash - 06-10-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by Maggot - 06-10-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by cladking - 06-12-2012, 09:13 PM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by crash - 06-13-2012, 04:49 AM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by crash - 06-13-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: Ramps to build pyramids debunked - by crash - 06-11-2012, 01:04 AM