Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello all of you +1 or more people
Did you get a +1 from me this last week?

Are you the biggest man pussy on the forum?

Are you the the biggest woman dick on the forum?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-07-2012, 11:45 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Did you get a +1 from me this last week?

I can't recall. Did you give any negatives? I'd probably be on that list.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I just found out I got bant from Ma's forum for busting his balls here. Does that qualify? Fuck, that's gotta be some kind of troll milestone, ain't it?

No way! hah
Way!

Smiley_emoticons_slash
(07-07-2012, 11:49 AM)Donovan Wrote: I just found out I got bant from Ma's forum for busting his balls here. Does that qualify? Fuck, that's gotta be some kind of troll milestone, ain't it?

hah No fucking way!!

I'm going to wait for Ma to tell me if this is true or not.

Sorry Donoboy but your word just ain't enough.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

He quit the forum two months ago. He's completely full of shit. The board deletes inactives after 30 days automatically, which is how it's been since it's inception. Last post = April 20th. Last "visit" = May 15th. All of a sudden he's been banned for busting my balls here? Seems like a better question is, why would he try to log in this morning when he hasn't even looked at the site for weeks?

There's a cream for the extreme butthurt you've been experiencing Dono. You should try it. You seem pretty anxious and irritable lately.

Dick, I ran when LC shook the rolling pin. hah

Here's what I choose...

[Image: hunting-cabin-great-room1.jpg]
Absolutely 100%. I haven't been there in weeks or even months at this point except to periodically check in when I'm really bored (it's a wasteland), so I know it isn't anything I said there, and I haven't posted at TK in a few weeks either. Our only interaction has been right here, and now my username no longer exists.

Heh. If Gear doesn't mind, I believe the correct response for this situation would be...

/bows
(07-07-2012, 12:10 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: He quit the forum two months ago. He's completely full of shit. The board deletes inactives after 30 days automatically, which is how it's been since it's inception.

There's a cream for the extreme butthurt you've been experiencing Dono. You should try it. You seem pretty anxious and irritable lately.

lol that's some bullshit there Ma, because I periodically login from time to time to see if there are any threads to read. My login was set to stay on all the time, so the board wouldn't read me as inactive. In order for my name to disappear you had to make it happen.

I'll be looking for my Troll King scepter in the mail, little dancing monkey.
Nah, we did this before. Go 30 days inactive and the board deletes you. Nothing to see here. Same thing happened to Gear. Again, because there are really two boards, one of which you lost access to quite a while back as I recall.

Don't scrape your forehead on the cement taking that bow, it'll look like a rash Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Squirrel_dance.gif]

That's cute.
Nice edit to the post, btw. too bad I caught the original. I told you I check in from time to time when I'm really, really bored and it was pretty slow here this morning. I just hadn't gotten around to deleting the bookmark.

Dude you're one funny little man sometimes.

Quote:Last post = April 20th. Last "visit" = May 15th. All of a sudden he's been banned for busting my balls here?

quoted for posterity in order to prove my point that my banning can't possibly be related to anything I've done at your deadboard. Thanks for that verification, btw. Dick, those are his own words, proving I haven't been active at his board in weeks and that my name is in fact deleted from his roster.

PS Ma: if it were true that inactive users get automatically deleted after one month (coughcoughbullshitcough) how is it that SuNny can disappear for half a year at a time and still get in just fine? Not to mention the fact that when you locked down the board to make it a private playground, you disabled such things as automatic registration etc and had to manually create usernames for every member. There are maybe a dozen people there, tops. Why in the world would you need a clutter removing ferature on a board that has no threat of spambot or sock puppet activity? Hmmmm?

Whoopsie.
Sun never left, she emailed me periodically and I kept her account active as she asked. Ily checks in every few days, her account is still active. Sac still has his account, he checks in every few days. Funny that. Username was deleted a couple weeks ago, she never came over. Same thing happened to HotD after I came to Mock, she stopped posting there. She's gone too. Hambil's the only nonposter still on, because he's a mod and I have to manually change his status, but he asked me not to do that.

Have a nice day Bass Ass Grin
lol bullshit. Pussy of the week, Ma. Top of the mornin to ya.
[Image: squirrel-ice-cream.gif]

hah
(07-07-2012, 12:17 PM)Donovan Wrote: Absolutely 100%. I haven't been there in weeks or even months at this point except to periodically check in when I'm really bored (it's a wasteland), so I know it isn't anything I said there, and I haven't posted at TK in a few weeks either. Our only interaction has been right here, and now my username no longer exists.

Heh. If Gear doesn't mind, I believe the correct response for this situation would be...

/bows

*gloat*