Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo.
An aspiring sportscaster who narrowly missed a fatal shooting in Canada in June was among the 12 victims gunned down at a Denver movie theatre during a late-night screening of the new Batman film.
Jessica Ghawi, who had moved from San Antonio to Denver last year, was shot after a gunman broke into the Aurora Mall cinema and fired at random 30 minutes into The Dark Knight Rises screening.
Just weeks earlier, Jessica had written a moving blog post after avoiding a deadly shooting in Eaton Mall, Toronto, where one man was killed and seven were injured on June 2.
And, in a further heartbreaking twist, she tweeted about how excited she was to see the Batman film just moments before Colorado gunman James Holmes, 24, broke in and fired at the audience.

In her blog post on June 5, Jessica wrote that she was in the food court of the mall just moments before gunfire broke out and an 'odd feeling' led her away.
'I say all the time that every moment we have to live our life is a blessing,' she wrote. 'So often I have found myself taking it for granted. Every hug from a family member.

'Every laugh we share with friends. Even the times of solitude are all blessings. Every second of every day is a gift. I know I truly understand how blessed I am for each second I am given.'
Just moments before the Denver shooting, Jessica, who also goes by the name Jessica Redfield, sent Tweets about her impatience to see the Batman film, writing: 'Movie doesn’t start for 20 minutes!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z21C97Hof0

[Image: article-2176501-14246F84000005DC-455_306x423.jpg][Image: article-2176501-14246F6D000005DC-182_634x547.jpg]

A four-month-old baby who was injured in the shooting at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, been released from University Hospital, HLN affiliate KDVR reports.

Raw video shows the infant resting peacefully in a family member’s arms as they walk through the hospital parking lot.

A six-year-old girl was shot and killed in the massacre. Her father was detained by Aurora Police in the Aurora Medical Center after learning of his young daughter’s death, according to KDVR.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo. - by Jezreel - 07-20-2012, 04:00 PM