Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo.
(07-23-2012, 12:54 PM)username Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 08:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I wish that just once, one of the family members of one of the innocent victims of a gun crime like this would have the balls to publicly declare, 'You know, that guy was a fucking loon, but he legally procured his weapons and ammo, and we're thankful we live in a country that allows people to legally buy those weapons.'

Just once.

Balls? You think their first thoughts should be "support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment"?

Jesus, MS.

Did you miss my sarcasm?

I'm tired of pro 2nd amendment people stating that stricter laws on procurement of weapons is not necessary.

I just love the one that gun lovers love to use, "Well, that fucker would've found some means to carry out his sadistic plans." Like the guy is going to take people out with harsh language, a machete or a slingshot.

So, while someone could BOMB the movie theatre, they wouldn't have been able to wreak the havoc he did without a gun/guns.

Just so you know, my brother and dad are both carry and conceal guys. I asked them yesterday, why aren't you guys ever around when one of these fucknuts are slaughtering innocents? The silence was deafening.

I was hoping a crazy-ass NRA member would've experienced this type of loss (victim) just to see what their reaction would be.

When I have to explain myself, it really does take away from the original post.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo. - by Midwest Spy - 07-23-2012, 01:24 PM