Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo.
(07-25-2012, 02:11 PM)ScientistsCanvas Wrote: EXCLUSIVE: Movie massacre suspect sent chilling notebook to psychiatrist before attack

oh wow...thats all i can say right now after reading that article.

I saw this a few nights ago on the local (North East Ohio) news a few nights ago, been meaning to post it since. This kid really impressed me. He was with his bro and a stuttering support group at the theater in colorado seeing the midnight release. Now he's on the news speaking about it in front of a bunch of different media. I know I sometimes get flustered as shit, when I have to talk in front of a group of people and I don't have a stuttering problem. (link to full article in the headline)

I can't get the vid to embed, but it's worth checking out (here)

Local Colorado Shooting Victim Forgives Suspect
Posted on: 6:17 pm, July 23, 2012, by Jack Shea

FOREST, Ohio — Gage Hankins and his family are back home in the Hardin County village of Forest, three days after Gage was shot during the massacre at the movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.

Gage, 18, an incoming freshman at Mount Union, was in the theater next to Theater Nine with his 14-year-old brother and a group of friends from a stuttering support group. He was wounded when a bullet fired by the killer pierced the theater wall and struck him in the forearm.

“The first thing I thought of ‘this is a dream, this isn’t real’, said Gage. “And it was just crazy to think that this could actually happen.”

When friends helped Gage get outside the theater first responders offered him aid, but he told them there were victims inside the theater who were in greater need of help.

“There are people who got shot in the face, in the side, in the neck, this is just an arm, it’ll be fine, go help them,” said Hankins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo. - by koko - 07-27-2012, 02:38 PM