Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo.
(07-31-2012, 02:15 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Midwest Spy, you are arguing that people who have committed no crimes should have their rights infringed because of those who are criminals.

The point of the 2nd amendment is to be able to defend ourselves against government. It's not just self defense in the event of a break in at home. It is government who is the mass murderer. Disarm them.

Yes, I get the whole idea of the right to bear arms so a populace will not be crushed by a tyrannical govenment.

When you say government is the mass murderer, are you saying OUR government? Or are you referring to Syria, Egypt, Libya and countries like them?

As I stated earlier, there never will be any law that would ban guns. Won't happen. However, if there's potential legislation that would somehow make it more difficult/impossible for even ONE looney tune to ge their hands on a gun/ammo, while INCONVENIENCING law abiding citizens, then I'M FOR IT.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo. - by Midwest Spy - 07-31-2012, 02:38 PM