Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo.
(08-01-2012, 05:02 PM)MikeyA Wrote: Now I don't believe the Aurora killings were a government plot.

But since the government sent arms to Mexico, didn't track them, didn't attempt to apprehend the people they sold them to, and when Americans were killed by them their first reaction was to blame the American Manufacturers and Dealers and call for new laws. Makes me think twice about calling SS insane.

Now two years ago before the above scenario took place I might have agreed with you. Not today. That has shown the government is not above playing politics with the lives of Americans.

Obviously, I don't know the story behind the Aurora shootings but I don't jump to conclusions like "James Holmes, lone nut did it, end of story". Of course, the very same people who sneer at the idea that there may be more to it than meets the eye, are the same ones who would never believe our government would pull some shit like Fast & Furious. They would just assume that what they were told was true - American gun rights are the root of all evil in Mexico - until the truth inadvertently came to light. The Democrats, administration and the state dept were hammering that meme a year or two before they got busted in their GUN RUNNING TO MEXICAN PSYCHOS operation. Based upon that, alone, anyone politically aware and astute could have predicted something was going to be done to prove the case of those spreading the meme.

Governments have long histories of false flags and staged provocations to achieve political objectives. The US's entry into Vietnam was based upon one. The Israeli murder of American sailors on the USS Liberty was another. Operation Gladio's widespread terror, all over Europe, another. That some people are too stupid to know these things is exactly why we, as a constitutional republic, are going down the toilet. People care more about shopping and the next iPhone than they do about what's going on right under their own goddamn noses.

The airhead, username, seems to think it sinister that I would predict it will happen again. Well, I do predict it will, just as I (and many others) did after the Beltway Snipers failed to bring about gun control, as Columbine failed, as VA Tech failed, etc. It's 100% predictable that it will happen again.

Now, what's the deal with the psychiatrist who was 'treating' Holmes? Military or govt connections is it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple shootings Aurora, CO movie theater. warning, bullet wound photo. - by shitstorm - 08-01-2012, 07:05 PM