Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HOW do humans live like this?
i have posted a number of these situations in other threads, but it's time to highlight the problem with a separate thread.
i know there are hoarders, it's a mental disorder. i know a hoarder actually, it's deplorable. but this is beyond hoarding! one of the worst i have seen.
i want these peoples' photos, can't find them yet.
don't know ages of kids.

--------------------------------------------------
WPTV
FORT PIERCE, Fla. -- A Fort Pierce husband and wife were arrested Monday after officers say they kept their two children in a “foul” home that was covered with trash, rotting food, dirty clothes and bugs.

Police, following up on an investigation by the Department of Children and Families, responded to the home on 721 South 24th Street after smelling a strange odor coming from inside.

Responding officers said the front lawn of Robin and Ronald Teller’s home was overgrown and covered with trash bags, children’s toys, dirty clothes and cups filled with an unknown liquid. Officers also discovered a large knife with an eight-inch blade sitting in the grass, according to an arrest report.

Once they entered the residence, officers said they observed similar qualities: the odor of rotting food, mattresses and sheets covered in brown stains, dirty pots and pans and very little room to walk.

“The residence was covered with bugs and insects,” the report reads. “On top of the kitchen table I found dirty leftover biscuits that were old and had insects on them.”

In the fridge, officers said they couldn't find a single piece of clean food. Instead they found half eaten donuts, rotten cheese dip and a pot filled with “an unknown rotting substance.”

After being greeted by officers, Ronald and Robin were removed from the home to be interviewed by detectives.

Ronald told police he works five days a week for St. Lucie County. While he admitted his house was unsafe for children, he said he blames his wife for its current condition because when he tries to clean it, she gets angry at him, the arrest report reads.

Robin told officers she works at the county courthouse as a cleaner Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch and that she tries to clean the house every day, but it is hard and overwhelming for her, the report states.

[Image: House_10_20120815113231_640_480.JPG]

[Image: House7_20120815113231_640_480.JPG]

[Image: house_3_20120815113230_640_480.JPG]

[Image: House2_20120815113230_640_480.JPG]

[Image: House_5_20120815113230_640_480.JPG]

[Image: House_6_20120815113231_640_480.JPG]

[Image: House_4_20120815113230_640_480.JPG]

[Image: House_8_20120815113230_640_480.JPG]

^

Officers also discovered a large knife with an eight-inch blade sitting in the grass, according to an arrest report.
The children, one starting third grade and the other starting second grade Monday, were taking into custody by DCF workers.

I see they've got their Mt. Olive sweet relish up ended in the fridge door. You really do need to have that container spoutside down to take full advatage of the ready-to-squeeze design.

Maybe not the only poor decision/failure to grasp type issue going on over there.
Ugh those pics make me itch like after i see a spider
Just the thought of cleaning all of this....
Well it gave me an erection.....

[Image: HTC079.jpg]
Someone loves Icehouse. Talk about not taking advantage of your dishwasher. I'll bet it's nice and clean inside.
Absolute squalor.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Absolutely no cleaning is necessary!

What is necessary is a bulldozer, to just level the entire place, pave over it, and start anew! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-15-2012, 03:48 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: Just the thought of cleaning all of this....
Well it gave me an erection.....

[Image: HTC079.jpg]

WHAT??? LC already said you're hot; if you're also a man who likes to clean, I'ma be truly pissed.
molitov cocktail.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

That kinda atmosphere would make my head explode. *heaving*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Coincidentally today is black bag day. Every few months I go around the house with 2 giant garbage bags-one for donating, the other for garbage. Despite being fairly neat, I can always fill up at least the two. My garage is the same way. We'll clean it out and a few months later it's a mess again. There's always new crap taking the place of the old crap. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-15-2012, 04:16 PM)username Wrote: Every few months I go around the house with 2 giant garbage bags-one for donating, the other for garbage.

OK I'm sorry but I just HAVE to ask - did you ever come back from wherever you take your donation bag and realize that you've mistaken one for the other? Because, damn, that must be awkward.
(08-15-2012, 03:47 PM)koko Wrote: Ugh those pics make me itch like after i see a spider

You must have some pretty horrible spiders.
(08-15-2012, 04:16 PM)username Wrote: There's always new crap taking the place of the old crap. Smiley_emoticons_slash

'Tis the American way.
(08-15-2012, 04:25 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 04:16 PM)username Wrote: Every few months I go around the house with 2 giant garbage bags-one for donating, the other for garbage.

OK I'm sorry but I just HAVE to ask - did you ever come back from wherever you take your donation bag and realize that you've mistaken one for the other? Because, damn, that must be awkward.

hah No.

I don't donate anything that isn't worthwhile either. I know some people donate their underwear, broken appliances etc. I think that's low.

I've never had a garage sale or anything so I give away some good stuff! I donated my kid's cribs, some nice art work etc. I could have sold them but meh.
(08-15-2012, 04:16 PM)username Wrote: Coincidentally today is black bag day. I can always fill up at least the two. My garage is the same way. We'll clean it out and a few months later it's a mess again. There's always new crap taking the place of the old crap. Smiley_emoticons_slash

dead body dump.

Here is another lovely house. "Calgon, take me away!"

[Image: houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgust.jpg]
If I had to sleep someplace in that room it would be the litterbox. It looks kinda clean.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-15-2012, 04:35 PM)username Wrote: I know some people donate their underwear, broken appliances etc. I think that's low.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's like kicking a person when they're already down.