Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffrey MacDonald...do you remember? GRAPHIC CRIME SCENE!
This is the first time I have seen the crime scene photos. There was some rage going on there. If [someone] wanted to kill the wife and kids they could have just slit their throats with a butcher knife. Why all the overkill? What was the killer so angry about? His wife having another child when he just wanted to be free of her and their kids?

In this case the kids were hacked to death with an icepick and the Green Beret was superficially wounded. (Non withstanding the collapsed lung, which a doctor would know how to do so it wasn't fatal.) It's tough for me to buy it. It reminds me of Diane Downs and her gunshot wound to the arm when her kids were critically shot (one fatally) by the "Bushy Haired stranger". If a random person(s) did the crime, they would take out the biggest threat first, no?

As for the unidentified hairs, we each pick-up hair, skin cells, saliva and other random bits and pieces of those we associate with every day. These hairs could have been from daily life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeffrey MacDonald...do you remember? GRAPHIC CRIME SCENE! - by Cheyne - 09-10-2012, 09:39 PM