Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Fuck Muhammad!!!
username Offline
Mod Lite

RE: Fuck Muhammad!!!

Jesus fucking Christ... Oh wait, was that blasphemous? The nerve. Trying to make international laws against free speech.

Commando Cunt Queen
09-26-2012 08:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

^Agreed.

(with blasphemy being protected free speech, not with the blasphemy itself. I shall pray for you and your soul)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
09-26-2012 09:20 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(09-25-2012 05:15 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:  
(09-20-2012 04:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  
(09-20-2012 04:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  I'm with you Maggot.

I applaud the French Magazine Publisher who decided to do just that either today or yesterday.

I read about that as part of a related story this morning. Despite bomb threats, Charlie Hebdo publishing in France released a cartoon showing his backside (not labeled as "Muhammed", but clearly meant to be inferred as the Prophet).

Regardless of how one believes the Islamic protestors should be handled, it's good to see press outlets demonstrating that freedom of speech and expression (and freedom to mock!) won't be thwarted by threats of violence.

Go go super troll.

Payback -- 12 Killed

Sometimes freedom of speech and freedom of press bears a heavy price tag. Sadly, France paid that price today when gunmen stormed in and killed at least 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo (satirical magazine) office in Paris. The killers have not been caught AFAIK and the massacre has been labeled a "terrorist attack".

Snip:
A witness who works in the office opposite the magazine's told BFMTV that he saw two hooded men, dressed in black, enter the building with Kalashnikov submachine guns.

"We then heard them open fire inside, with many shots," he told the channel. "We were all evacuated to the roof. After several minutes, the men fled, after having continued firing in the middle of the street."

A video taken by a journalist for the Premieres Lignes agency shows the gunmen shouting "God is great!" as they began the attack, Le Monde reported. They also cried "We have avenged the Prophet!"

Four of the newspaper's best-known cartoonists were killed in the attack, according to a law enforcement source quoted in Le Monde newspaper: Charb, Cabu, Wolinski and Tignous. Charb was also the director of Charlie Hebdo. Two police officers were also among the dead, the law enforcement source said, according to Le Monde.

The French government raised the country's security alert system to its highest level Wednesday after the attack, according to French media.

The satirical magazine is no stranger to controversy for having lampooned a variety of subjects, including Christianity. But what it's done on Islam has gotten the most attention and garnered the most vitriol.

Its last tweet before Wednesday's attack featured a cartoon of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and the words, "And, above all, health." Earlier cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammed -- depictions that are deplored by Muslims -- spurred protests and the burning of the magazine's office three years ago.

Francois Hollande, the French President, tweeted today: "No barbarous act will ever extinguish freedom of the press. We are a united country." British Prime Minister David Cameron reacted to the deadly shooting, saying on Twitter: "The murders in Paris are sickening. We stand with the French people in the fight against terror and defending the freedom of the press."

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/07/europe...index.html

01-07-2015 10:27 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

[Image: _80111742_charliehebdolasttweet.png]

That ^ was the last tweet sent from the Charlie Hebdo account before the terrorist attack.

It mocks IS(IS) leader Baghdadi -- the cartoon depicts him wishing his audience "especially good health". The translated cartoonist caption reads, "Best wishes to you too, Al-Baghdad."

Thousands of Twitter users are condemning the attackers and supporting Charlie Hebdo and free expression with the message, "Je Suis (I am) Charlie".

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-30712576

01-07-2015 11:15 AM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

Ahh, the religion of Light and Peace

01-07-2015 11:36 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

The Charlie Hebdo office in Paris has been bombed in the past.

Its satirical pieces, especially in regards to Islam, have always stirred controversy and elicited revenge threats.

It surprises me that security was so lax that two terrorists could apparently storm in, slaughter a bunch of people, and then run off down the street. I'm interested in hearing more details and hope the killers are apprehended soon (not that there won't be two more extremist killers ready to take their places in a heartbeat).

01-07-2015 12:30 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I don't care about how pissed they get about crap like this, its still wrong and to cater to their stupid demands only perpetuates the nuttiness. The day that everyone stands up to these idiots will be the day that they turn tail like the cowards they are.
I would personally cut their balls off and stuff it in their mouth before blowing their heads off given the chance.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
01-07-2015 01:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I agree Maggot.

The goals of the terrorists seem to be:
1. Halt mocking of Islam and Muhammed
2. Gain power over those with different ideologies by instilling terror

They haven't succeeded in halting freedom of speech, expression or press in the past. I do not believe that today's massacre will inspire anything more than condemnation of the terrorists and strong confirmation from world leaders that we will continue to exercise our freedoms as we see fit.

Maybe some individuals will feel an increased sense of terror -- understandable. But, IMO, most people will only feel a stronger resolve to resist giving the barbaric nutjobs what they want.

01-07-2015 01:25 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

US President Obama and German Chancellor Merkel react to Charlie Hebdo Terror Attack

President Obama: “Time and again, the French people have stood up for the universal values that generations of our people have defended. France, and the great city of Paris where this outrageous attack took place, offer the world a timeless example that will endure well beyond the hateful vision of these killers. We are in touch with French officials, and I have directed my administration to provide any assistance needed to help bring these terrorists to justice.”

Chancellor Merkel: “This horrible act is not only an attack on the lives of French citizens and the domestic security of France. It also stands as an attack on the freedom of expression and the press, a core element of our free, democratic culture that can in no way be justified.”

These are four of the satirists/cartoonists who were killed today.
[Image: 08PARIS-1-blog427.jpg]
Clockwise from top left, the cartoonists Jean Cabut, known as Cabu; Bernard Verlhac, who drew under the name Tingous; Georges Wolinski; and Stéphane Charbonnier, better known as Charb. Biting illustrious mockers; RIP.

[Image: charlie-hebdo-no1163-011014.jpg]
^ From the Oct 2014 edition, Muhammad beheaded by IS

01-07-2015 03:05 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Cocksuckas!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-07-2015 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-07-2015 03:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:  Cocksuckas!

It really blows that the cocksuckas were able to carry through and permanently shut up the guys they'd promised to shut up. It's obviously a huge loss for the loved ones of the victims and it's a big, high-profile victory for Islamic extremists, IMO.

But, today's mass murder won't stop freedom of expression and freedom of press, so that victory will be hollow and short-lived. The people who were killed today knew they were at risk and didn't give in to terrorist threats. Their successors won't likely buckle either.

Charlie Hebdo won't stop doing what it does, IMO, but they might wanna consider tighter security. I just read that the office had one guard; he was killed first. The assailants were dressed head to toe in black and reportedly armed with Kalashnikovs and a rocket launcher. I don't know if the assailants out-gunned the security guard and the 2 cops that they killed or what, but it doesn't appear any of the 3 assailants (two shooters and a driver) was hurt before escaping.

DISTURBING

^ This is video of the gunmen shooting an officer before escaping in a waiting car.

01-07-2015 04:04 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Why, WHY didn't they have better security. I know you can't answer that.

01-07-2015 04:33 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

In France I don't think common citizens can carry firearms, I may be wrong but If the place I worked had threats like that there would be cameras, lock down devices and a couple good guards hired as protection. They may not have been able to stop it but they sure could have till they had had help coming.
Go ahead take away citizens guns, but this is what you get when the enemy knows you don't. They hit weak targets like schools, churches and places they know they will get no resistance from, and all that security comes at a cost. They have been threatened for years, how much do you think guards cameras and all the other bullshit goes for for 1-2 years? Who pays for it and where does the loss trickle down to.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
01-07-2015 05:33 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-07-2015 05:33 PM)Maggot Wrote:  If the place I worked had threats like that there would be cameras, lock down devices and a couple good guards hired as protection.

I'm finding that hard to understand. These were very bright people who absolutely knew who they were dealing with and the risks they were taking. They should have had so much more security in place than one simple rent a cop.

01-07-2015 05:44 PM