Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FRESH HELL

What have you charming lil' bastards been up to while I've been away? Anything I need to know? Lay it on me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hmmm let's see. I had a Twix for lunch. I am literally falling asleep today. Other than that, it's been a boring day for me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Well...I was kinda referring to what fresh hell has happened in the Kingdom of Mock while I was gone. I was worried while I was away. I never had to do that before.
Clang posted a half-naked picture of himself. Several ladies swooned. Sally tries to talk us into working out (skinny bitch that she is), and someone mentioned burning their ass in an Audi.

Don't you dare leave again. This could get really nasty. Be vewwy afwaid.
Ramseycat started another thread about snack food. I think she did it to recreate the warm reception she received when she opened that thread to coo about Quaker Rice Cakes. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(10-24-2012, 03:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ramseycat started another thread about snack food. I think she did it to recreate the warm reception she received when she opened that thread to coo about Quaker Rice Cakes. Smiley_emoticons_wink

You got me Hair. I promised to go on irritating the peeps of Mock even though LC isn't here to enjoy it anymore. See how I said peeps? That very term irritates the shit outta some people.
(10-24-2012, 03:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 03:00 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Ramseycat started another thread about snack food. I think she did it to recreate the warm reception she received when she opened that thread to coo about Quaker Rice Cakes. Smiley_emoticons_wink

You got me Hair. I promised to go on irritating the peeps of Mock even though LC isn't here to enjoy it anymore. See how I said peeps? That very term irritates the shit outta some people.

I see how you are. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I've never had a Smartie, but I sorta like rice cakes too.

2hiding
(10-24-2012, 02:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hmmm let's see. I had a Twix for lunch. I am literally falling asleep today. Other than that, it's been a boring day for me.

Cheesus Christ...A twix and smarties all day? Your ass has to be 3 feet wide!!!
(10-24-2012, 03:26 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 02:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hmmm let's see. I had a Twix for lunch. I am literally falling asleep today. Other than that, it's been a boring day for me.

Nah. I don't normally eat candy. I'm sure if that was my daily diet, it would be at least 3 feet wide. hah
(10-24-2012, 03:35 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Nah. I don't normally eat candy. I'm sure if that was my daily diet, it would be at least 3 feet wide. hah

I shouldn't brag, but you know I will. I could eat 3 times that much junk food in an 8 hour day at work with no weight gain at all. 17

I am a junk food junkie...no regrets.....................yet.

I ate a slice of pumpkin bread that my boss had made. I sat down at her table & she served me, it was fricken great to be served. I love my boss.

Later as we were driving to an appointment I muttered twat inadvertently as a messenger on a bike darted in front of me. She began to laugh and said, "what did you say" while I said, I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry. Biggest mental face palm ever.

...and I'm cooking tonight. Whatta fuckin' day.
I saw a show today that featured a dip that sounded more like dessert. The only ingredients were a can of pumpkin, a tsp. or so of pumpkin pie spice, some whipped cream...shit, there might have been one other ingredient. Anyway, they were serving it with cinnamon graham crackers. I'm not really into sweets but it looked so damn easy, I was intrigued.

This random post is the result of Duchess mentioning pumpkin bread in case anybody wondered.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-24-2012, 03:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(10-24-2012, 03:35 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

I shouldn't brag, but you know I will. I could eat 3 times that much junk food in an 8 hour day at work with no weight gain at all. 17

I am a junk food junkie...no regrets.....................yet.

I didn't like you much before but now I REALLY hate you. Someday that fast metabolism will crash and burn!!! hah
I failed to quote Username....

I've seen this dip and am considering making it for the Halloween party we are throwing for my son and his class Sunday. 18 kids plus their parents.....I need to figure out how to incorporate liquor!

[Image: IMG_9750.JPG]

1 tub cool whip
1 instant vanilla pudding mix
1 can pumpkin

Mix above ingredients and serve with graham cracker sticks, apple wedges, or ginger snaps.
I'm sorry RAP, but that looks gross! How about a nice artichoke dip?
(10-24-2012, 03:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm sorry RAP, but that looks gross! How about a nice artichoke dip?

Haha I agree the picture looks disgusting but the reviews I've read state it's really good. The husband and I are on diets anyway and won't be eating any of the food we're making. Bummer.
(10-24-2012, 03:57 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I failed to quote Username....

I've seen this dip and am considering making it for the Halloween party we are throwing for my son and his class Sunday. 18 kids plus their parents.....I need to figure out how to incorporate liquor!

[Image: IMG_9750.JPG]

1 tub cool whip
1 instant vanilla pudding mix
1 can pumpkin

Mix above ingredients and serve with graham cracker sticks, apple wedges, or ginger snaps.

That was it! The vanilla pudding was what I was missing. I think it sounds good but after dinner. Kids would probably love it.
I think ill make that this weekend. It sounds delicious.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I could eat it if I left out the pumpkin I think.
I love the pumpkin. My niece and nephews are coming over this weekend and they'll eat it up.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.