Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NYC nanny stabs and kills 2 children
(11-12-2012, 01:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 04:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I have very little tolerance for bitches with a nanny.

I can just imagine the latest conversations between this particular mom and the nanny, "If you don't like your extra responsibilities (read: MAID), then you can fucking leave."

I read the nanny was also running into financial difficulties too.

None of this excuses what happened, obviously. I hope it makes all other households reconsider having a nanny.

Lazy ass, rich hausfrau's: TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!

This is why there will be no gentle choking for you, sir! Strangle

A. You don't know anything about the relationship; coulda just as easily been that the mom and nanny were arguing because the nanny was lazy and the mom was pushing on her to meet pre-agreed upon expectations without any exploitation involved. We don't really know.

B. Nothing wrong with working moms having a nanny (or dad could cover the primary child care instead of a nanny, right?). IMO.

C. None of the above matters whatsoever. There's no circumstantial "trigger" to rationalize someone slaughtering children and I don't think anyone projects something so horrendous being done, even if the caregiver is acting a little "off".

D. You knew the last line of your post would get this kind of reaction; you baiter. Smiley_emoticons_wink

P.s. MS, I've read a lot more stories about mothers killing the children in their care than I have about nannies doing so.

Go ahead and opt for the boring one then, I guess.

Messages In This Thread
NYC nanny stabs and kills 2 children - by Kip - 10-25-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: NYC nanny stabs and kills 2 children - by Kip - 10-26-2012, 03:09 AM
RE: NYC nanny stabs and kills 2 children - by Kip - 10-26-2012, 12:25 PM
RE: NYC nanny stabs and kills 2 children - by Kip - 10-26-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: NYC nanny stabs and kills 2 children - by Midwest Spy - 11-12-2012, 04:06 PM