Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revisiting ~ The Hillside STRANGLERS! **Warning Graphic Pics**
What is astounding to me is that initially upon my arrival to the Los Angeles area with my boyfriend was that we were parked overnight at a site called the "Top of Topanga" which overlooks the San Fernando Valley above Woodland Hills area; in the morning while I was cooking our breakfast inside our converted schoolbus/RV, my boyfriend took a hike down below where we were parked, when I had our breakfast ready I walked over to the hill edge where I'd seen my boyfriend go and I called out loudly to him, yelling his name to alert him that his breakfast was ready! I returned the short distance back into our bus home, within a few minutes the bus was encircled by police vehicles! I went out and was approached by an officer identifying himself and the other police officers were the "Hillside Strangler Task Force" and he told me that they had recieved a call complaining of a woman screaming in the area, I quickly explained to them that I was the woman heard and I had only been calling my boyfriend to breakfast. They then apologized to me and they left. I wonder whyt they ere there trying to help when I didn't need them, but months later when I actually was being under attack by these two men known as the Hillside Stranglers... I was accused of making a prank call! OMG!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revisiting ~ The Hillside STRANGLERS! **Warning Graphic Pics** - by RealityofTakilma - 10-10-2014, 04:27 PM