Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
(11-05-2012, 01:06 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I am also interested in columbine. the cases of Gary Ridgeway, Green River Killer that you posted and other information is interesting as that is extremely close to me and as I drive through this area I'm always wondering if there are and where there are more bodies... I am fascinated by serial killers and what makes them tick.... when I saw this thread I went from laying on the couch with the iPad and a case of the sniffles to sitting up going oooooooohhhhhhhhh what's this! so thank you ESAD for all this information and please keep it coming I will keep reading! if I can think of any that aren't mentioned already ill add them!

Feel free...

Also As far as GLR is concerned he was only charged with 48 murders because they found forty eight corpses he confessed to 100+ so i imagine dog walkers will dig them up here and there over the next few decades, theres still around 50 out there, like pokemon findem all.

(11-05-2012, 01:10 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

ESAD, I just saw that you included Ted Bundy. LC was present at his execution. I don't think he was the only high profile one either but I can't recall the other names.

wow that is crazy... I don't know if I could handle watching that in person but what a criminal to see get executed if you could handle it...
makes me think of the question if you could watch anyone's execution who's would you watch.

I definitely could and would.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION) - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-05-2012, 01:19 PM