Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
(11-05-2012, 01:26 PM)lbridgeland Wrote: Thank you ESAD!!

One of the most famous killers in my neck of the woods was Ray Lee Stewart. I remember when he escaped the court house and the fear of going anywhere or staying put. It was said that he would throw his own feces at the guards...I wonder what they did to retaliate???

I am also very (morbidly) curious about Columbine and all the school/university shootings. Unfortunately, the majority of the shooters are/were minors.

I have Audio confessions of kip Kinkel being questioned, Good Doc on Virginia tech massacre and much on columbine for you Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-05-2012, 01:27 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: thanks ESAD do you have anything on Robert Yates, another WA one. I was curious because I had heard at one time I thought they may ave been looking at him for deaths in Europe (I think it was Germany but not sure) when he was stationed there.

for GLR I don't think I had heard he confessed to that many but I knew it was more than the 48 he was sentenced for and that he couldn't remember where the bodies were or something along those lines but he was spared the death penalty... appreciate the information.

yes i have 3 docus on RLY, 1 uploaded im off out to get some weed i will post some more dox when im back Bass Ass Grin
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION) - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-05-2012, 01:52 PM