Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
(11-09-2012, 11:29 AM)DMP Wrote: "Well I have been addicted to and beaten many drug habits I feel i could be of help without being patronizing I think I would be able to convey empathy with their plight and why they are where they are."

Been there - it's true that it is a fine balance of guiding yet not being patronizing. I think experience is the best skill you can have and the only way you can truly empathize with someone who has substance abuse issues.

I had a drug councillor when i was 17 this guy had just got his degree and never taken drugs in his life, after he introduced himself i asked him 1 question. "Haave you ever even taken any drugs before?" He responded with "No but my cousin was a Heroin addict" I responded with "I tried Heroin at 15 I should teach you your job"

Walked out around 2 mins later.

I think i was the second person he'd seen on his 1st day hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION) - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-09-2012, 11:36 AM