Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread.
[Image: denyer_paul101.jpg][Image: APG-Australia-map-Frankston.jpg]

Paul Charles Denyer AKA "The Frankston Killer"

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: Rapist, Stalker, Woman Hater.
Number of victims: 3
Date of murders: June-July 1993
Date of arrest: July 31, 1993
Date of birth: April 14, 1972
Victims profile: Elizabeth Stevens, 18 / Debbie Fream, 22 / Natalie Russell, 17
Method of murder: Stabbing with knife / Strangulation

Paul Charles Denyer (b. 1972) is an Australian serial killer, currently serving life imprisonment in HM Prison Barwon for the murders of Elizabeth Stevens, 18, Debbie Fream, 22, and Natalie Russell, 17 in Frankston, Victoria in 1993.

Denyer is known as the Frankston Serial Killer due to his crimes occurring within the Frankston area. The Frankston Serial Killer was featured in the pilot episode of the Seven Network show Forensic Investigators.

Murders

Denyer was 21 at the time of his crimes. During a police interview, Denyer's motivation for his crimes was revealed when he replied to questions stating he hated women in general.

Police Interview Wrote:POLICE: Can you explain why we have women victims?
DENYER: I just hate them.

POLICE: I beg your pardon.
DENYER: I hate them.

POLICE: Those particular girls or women in general?
DENYER: General.

There is a really interesting ten minutes or so in the middle which is video footage of the real police interview, even tho he only ever killed three i believe there is more and that he is a very interesting case. This is in my top 5 personal favs, its just something about this guy there is more to him than he has been charged with. Plus lived In melbourne not far from where he was active for 6 months, he's still in peoples heads out there. He was scary when on the loose.

=============================
http://www.mediafire.com/?6xtll76q366w6q1
=============================

One of my favorite documentaries Enjoy.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread. - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-05-2012, 10:34 AM