Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread.
[Image: 207.jpg]

Alexander Yuryevich "Sasha" Pichushkin A.K.A.: "The Bitsa Park Maniac" - "The Chessboard Killer"

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: "Life without murder is like a life for you without food"
Number of victims: 49 +
Date of murders: 1992 - 2006
Date of arrest: June 14, 2006
Date of birth: April 9, 1974
Victims profile: Men and women
Method of murder: Hitting with a hammer

The 33-year-old balding supermarket shelf stacker was caught back in June 2006 and charged with 49 murders, all but one carried out over a five year period, all in Bittsevsky Park, one of many massive parks in Moscow’s outer districts.

True to the FBI serial killer profile, Pichuskin admitted that he likes toying with cops. Riskier murders made him feel powerful, more powerful than the State. During the trial, he vainly bragged about how he carried out of all the murders.

He usually befriended his victims (he knew 20 of them from playing chess with them in the park) who varied in age and sex, by offering them to have a drink of vodka to mourn his dead dog, which he said he’d buried in a secluded area of Bittsevsky Park. Like Chikatilo, Pichushkin didn't rape his victims. He got his sexual kicks from sexual substitution. But unlike Chikatilo, he wasn't about the slashing and cutting. He was more into skeletal penetration, skullfucking. After he got his victims wasted, he'd bash their head in with a hammer, then stick empty vodka bottles and twigs into the holes he’d made in their skulls. "I liked the sound of a skull splitting," he told prosecutors. But he mixed it up a bit: strangling a few of his victims, or even trying out a homemade single-shooter craftily constructed out a pipe. To get rid of the corpses, he’d dump the bodies into a sewer wells, sometimes while they were still alive. Many of the victims were never found.

I have two different docus on this guy i will up them both. 55

=================================

Alexanser Pichushkin - Documentry.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?ki83cwaka72inr9
and

The Chessboard Killer - Documentary
http://www.mediafire.com/?syeu6402nn81592

Enjoy, I did.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread. - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-05-2012, 11:18 PM