Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chilling Final Photos of Murder Victims Taken by Their Killers (Graphic photos. NSFW)
(11-08-2012, 11:41 AM)ESAD Wrote: anyone else gots aneee?

Lots of on-line news sources have photo galleries of pics taken over the course of a decade or two by serial killer Rodney Alcala. I hate that twisted asshole. Watching him smiling away and enjoying the limelight on the Dating Game gives me the effin creeps.

Anyway, I don't think the pics released to the public fit the context for posting in this thread because it's unclear if any of the subjects were murder victims or victims of any crime at all. It's still chilling to view his extensive photo collection and wonder.

The gallery of unidentified subjects is included in this article, if anyone's interested. LE is still encouraging tips from the public to help identify the girls. Last I checked, only one or two had been identified.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nypd-see...ery-1.7546

P.s. lots of the sickest of these serial killers seem to love hunting in Southern California, for some damn reason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chilling Final Photos of Murder Victims Taken by Their Killers - by HairOfTheDog - 11-08-2012, 01:30 PM