Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its (SLEDGE)-Hammer Time!
[Image: yoshihammer2.gif]

[Image: article-2232616-1603D056000005DC-915_468x286.jpg] Dr. Weiss' office building.

Via the HP ~
A New York City psychiatrist was assaulted on Monday by a sledgehammer-wielding man with a reported history of mental illness.

Police say that Jason Nolan, 20, came by the office of 38-year-old Dr. Michael Weiss around 10:30 a.m., according to the New York Daily News. Nolan was not a patient of Weiss', but the two are acquainted because Nolan's cousin is Weiss' ex-girlfriend and mother to Weiss' child.

According to the New York Post, the two men were in a disagreement regarding tuition fees for the child.

During the visit, Weiss told police, Nolan went into the bathroom and came out carrying a sledgehammer. Nolan allegedly hit the psychiatrist with the hammer before pulling out a knife and repeatedly stabbing him.

Weiss says he was able to wrest the knife out of his attacker's hand and then stab him several times in self-defense. Neither man suffered life-threatening injuries.

Nolan was charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon.

Weiss' family told the New York Daily News that Nolan has a history of mental illness.

HOLY SHIT! Can you imagine? Uhh, but I normally keep a plunger in my bathroom. Just saying.......
Why DID he have a sledgehammer in his bathroom?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-14-2012, 03:54 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Why DID he have a sledgehammer in his bathroom?

Exactly!
(11-14-2012, 03:54 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Why DID he have a sledgehammer in his bathroom?

It was a sludgehammer.

har-har
OK, so this guy takes a hit with a sledge hammer, gets stabbed several times and then stabs the other guy several times?
WTF? Where do these guys learn hand to hand combat? If you got a hammer and a knife, the other guy should be fucked.
(11-14-2012, 09:27 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: OK, so this guy takes a hit with a sledge hammer, gets stabbed several times and then stabs the other guy several times?
WTF? Where do these guys learn hand to hand combat? If you got a hammer and a knife, the other guy should be fucked.

I agree, maybe he called 911 on his cell phone. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-14-2012, 09:32 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 09:27 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: OK, so this guy takes a hit with a sledge hammer, gets stabbed several times and then stabs the other guy several times?

I agree, maybe he called 911 on his cell phone. hah

He might have been this [Image: GIF-3.gif]