Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This place needs some testosterone
Act like men bitches!!!!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's ok I'm back.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Mind you I'm in a bad way I have fractured my coccyx and nearly broke my already very fucked back.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

You should leave those pillow fights to a professional.
(11-29-2012, 09:31 AM)ESAD Wrote: Mind you I'm in a bad way I have fractured my coccyx and nearly broke my already very fucked back.

How the hell did you break your coccyx? That hurts like a mofo! You are way to young to have as many issues as you do with your back.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
15 years of labor, and i was bumped fell out of a loft i was converting and landed on an oak staircase, 10-12ft. landed back and ass first :/

(11-29-2012, 09:53 AM)Faggot Wrote: You should leave those pillow fights to a professional.

Go troll someone who cares Faggot.

You better put some wax paper down on da chair so your candy ass dont stick to it.

You've heard me say I carry my balls in my bigass handbag -

[Image: penis-handbag01.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That looks like a bra for Hilda the hunchback viking.
It does look more like a boob bag than a ball bag...
As a bowling bag it looks like candle pins. It does have a penis......quick someone go grab the gay guy. He will know.
I think it looks like a chocolate bra. LOL
(11-29-2012, 01:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: As a bowling bag it looks like candle pins. It does have a penis......quick someone go grab the gay guy. He will know.

hah

A PIERCED penis!
A pierced chocolate penis nestled between two dimpled breasts.

It's a very provocative bag...
(11-29-2012, 02:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: A pierced chocolate penis nestled between two dimpled breasts.

It's a very provocative bag...

Oh my....
Some women pierce their clit. Doesn't that just make your thighs want to slam shut.

Sin's husband shaved his balls. Why do guys want to do that? Clang, do you do that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-29-2012, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: Some women pierce their clit. Doesn't that just make your thighs want to slam shut.

Yes!! *shudders*

No nipple piercing either. No, no, no. Owie.
(11-29-2012, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: Some women pierce their clit. Doesn't that just make your thighs want to slam shut.

Sin's husband shaved his balls. Why do guys want to do that? Clang, do you do that?

Yeeeeaaa,no. No piercing of the girly bits.

Mayhem (was that his name?) shaved his balls?? JHC!! Why would any man want a razor around those delicate danglers?

I did it once in college out of curiousity. I don't think I did it quite right. Had razor burns, itchiness, and it felt just too weird and naked down there even with UNDERPANTS and jeans on.