Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How many pairs of shoes/boots do you have?
No one borrows my shoes. I only get rid if a pair when they start to show wear or I don't like them anymore.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Isn't it tacky to count?
(01-26-2013, 11:39 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I ask these questions: do you donate shoes and then have a program to replace them/add to your collection? Do you let people borrow your shoes?

I'm not exactly open to lending my shoes but I have.

I don't have a program to replace any, if something catches my eye and I want them, I buy them. I did try to talk myself out of another pair of Uggs after my last pair but blackUggsblackUggsblackUggs kept going through my mind so I bought them to shut myself up.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
2 pairs of sneakers, 1 pair of dress shoes, and one pair of hiking boots (1 pair of felt-soled wading boots too), 1 pair of sandals, and 1 pair of house slippers.

That's enough
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I just ran across this pic and the first thing I thought about is this thread.

[Image: shoemachine_zps8d5e63b5.jpg]
Mmmmm, nice!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-27-2013, 07:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-26-2013, 11:39 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I ask these questions: do you donate shoes and then have a program to replace them/add to your collection? Do you let people borrow your shoes?

I'm not exactly open to lending my shoes but I have.

I don't have a program to replace any, if something catches my eye and I want them, I buy them. I did try to talk myself out of another pair of Uggs after my last pair but blackUggsblackUggsblackUggs kept going through my mind so I bought them to shut myself up.

I am not open to letting others wear my shoes either first because I don't like other peoples feet and I also don't think people take as good of care as I do of them. I was upset when I had a roommate prior to moving in with my boyfriend and she walked in the door wearing my boots that I hadn't even worn yet and I said "are those mine." she said "oh yeah I was going to text you of I was in your closet for longer than 30 seconds but they were right in front so I just grabbed them"... wtf? really?? she didn't even ask permission to use them period and how many times did she do this and I didn't know it and she got them back in my closet before I got back home!

That bitch! Taz
I have yet to buy a pair of UGG's I'm shocked they may go out of business,I'm going to check around now hahhah

Nothing beats real sheep lined boots for warmth, I've got some Black Leather Canadian sheep lined they are worth the money!

I have Born Boots several, Doc Martins, Dansko Clogs,1 pair of cowboy boots & only 3 pair dress heels.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
I have two pairs of Uggs and really want a pair that zipp up the back like the girl from big brother, I think her name was britanny. I also have a pair like Uggs I think they are bear paws or something they are about 50 bucks cheaper than Uggs just as warm but different texture. I will be really sad if they go out of business!! I have the bad habit of buying shoes in the same pattern or style but different colors. I have one style in three colors and another pair in two colors... I try not to do that but it can be really hard. shoes are my pitfall worse than purses but please don't ask me to tell you how many purses I have because I don't even have an idea, speaking of which it's been a while for a new purse!

It's time to shop for Spring/Summer sandals. *nods vigorously*
I would be terribly embarrassed to count the numbers of what I have! Seriously, I think the number of coats, shoes, boots, jeans, jewelry,sweaters,etc.is a sin. I am a compulsive shopper and NEVER pay full price for anything. Many years ago my father built me a closet on my sleeping porch because I was out of closet space. One day I counted 80 pairs of slacks. Not bragging. I'm OCD. Well, a little nuts too. I really admire people who say coat in, coat out and mean it.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
80 pairs of slacks????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-30-2013, 07:24 AM)ramseycat Wrote: 80 pairs of slacks????

OlderThanDirt, is adorable hah she is just doing her own thing! guys collect these hotwheels by the dozen her thing is slacks! I really wanted to know how many shoes and boots she has? my guess is about 3 dozen.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

I don't have 80 pairs of slacks but I might have 50 or more white tanks/camis.
I think I'm as simple as it gets.
I buy a good leather purse and carry it for YEARS!! I been looking for one for a year now and can't find anything I like. The one I'm carrying now was bought for me in fall of 2006. I love it, but it's seen better days.

I have 2 pairs of riding boots. One pair of dress shoes, one pair of dress boots, 3 pairs of dress sandals, 3 pairs of flipflops.

I hate tennis shoes. They're big and clunky looking. I have one pair that I bought 10 years ago and they still look like the same shit that's in the stores right now.

I hate shopping...I go twice a year in the fall and spring.

I am addicted to jeans though. I probably have 40 pairs...half of those are levis. They're still the best butt jeans IMO.

I'm stoned...and rambling. I can't believe i'm even in this thread. I usually don't cackle about shoes and purses.
(01-30-2013, 04:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm stoned..

I'm going to join you. My work day is done.
*gasp*

OTD is a hoarder!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-30-2013, 04:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I think I'm as simple as it gets.
I buy a good leather purse and carry it for YEARS!! I been looking for one for a year now and can't find anything I like. The one I'm carrying now was bought for me in fall of 2006. I love it, but it's seen better days.

I have 2 pairs of riding boots. One pair of dress shoes, one pair of dress boots, 3 pairs of dress sandals, 3 pairs of flipflops.

I hate tennis shoes. They're big and clunky looking. I have one pair that I bought 10 years ago and they still look like the same shit that's in the stores right now.

I hate shopping...I go twice a year in the fall and spring.

I am addicted to jeans though. I probably have 40 pairs...half of those are levis. They're still the best butt jeans IMO.

I'm stoned...and rambling. I can't believe i'm even in this thread. I usually don't cackle about shoes and purses.

Yes! they are the best butt jean hah
Henry David Thoreau

These shoes were made by a woman who killed the animal & then designed the shoe. I'm skeeved but laughing too. Who is going to wear these things?

A 29-year-old Pratt Institute graduate originally from Miami, kills and stuffs birds, rodents and deer herself, and then fashions them into unique sculptures and wearable accessories.

Now, the Brooklyn resident is launching a collection of taxidermy-themed footwear, including a pair of six-inch heels adorned with metallic silver scales, quartz crystals and real sparrows.

Prices for the ornate shoes, which are put together by a cobbler in London, are expected to be between $2,500 and $3,000.

Ms Anantharaman has designed the collection, set to launch this fall, with the help of a $10,000 prize she won through Lifetime's competition show, 24 Hour Catwalk.

She's also been featured as a 'dead animal addict' on TLC series My Strange Addiction.

hah

[Image: article-0-1B89B791000005DC-808_634x424.jpg]

Hat?

[Image: article-2407092-1B8962B8000005DC-683_634x621.jpg]