Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School
Duchess, she definitely bears the brunt of the responsibility in providing him with weapons and ammo.

His story runs a little deeper though. His family knew he was withdrawing as far back as 7th grade. His father and brother essentially leave in 2010. That had to take a huge emotional toll.

He obviously wasn't able to function in society, and to placate him, his mother allowed him to do whatever he wanted in their home. I'm sure I heard somewhere that she never wanted guests at her house. She didn't want word to get out what she had living with her.

As far as we know, he could've threatened her if she brought up the words 'professional help,. As Crash noted, she absolutely could've feared for her own personal safety.

He was a ticking time bomb. Providing him with guns was a tragedy waiting to happen. However, from what I've heard, she had no support group to help her manage him.

The question now is, how does the next parent in this situation take the appropriate actions to ensure their timebomb doesn't go off?

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Shooting at Conn. Elementary School - by Midwest Spy - 11-26-2013, 11:03 AM