Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(12-28-2012, 07:08 PM)username Wrote: You want I should go after your Christmas tres or hats first?

Flip a silver coin.

I know that you like your wine and the occasional anti-anxiety pill, so just in case you've forgotten where you've already flitted:

1. You already commented about not liking San Francisco; I decided to go ahead and keep living here anyway.

2. You already commented on the "Bohemian" nature of my hat collection; they're still hanging on my wall when not on my head.

3. I saw YOUR Christmas tree; enough said there (and I already made fun of my little sentimental mess of a tree, so that's been covered too).

4. You've let me know that it makes you wanna bitch slap me when I too frequently qualify statements as being just my opinion, and that I sometimes make wordy posts (news flash, for sure).

I'm sure that you know that it all just makes me laugh (which is the point), so I'm always game to ride along, no matter where you're headed...[Image: fighting0026.gif]

P.s. I am watching the opinion-qualifying one though; pat yourself on the back for that one. Mock isn't a business or advocacy setting, so I think you made a valid point and will do it less frequently, unless I just feel like irritating you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by HairOfTheDog - 12-28-2012, 07:55 PM