Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(12-29-2012, 05:11 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 08:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If I had to choose what stung me the most at Mock in 2012, it would have to be that post, or the thread in which my friend aussie called me an alco AND an insightless bitch.

I didn't even remember that until you mentioned it and I did a search. You started that drama. You aligned yourself with the posse. You were hurling the insults, after a while I gotta take a stand.

wait for it....

The posts that I cited as most stinging from 2012 were a couple that I remembered off of the top of my head because they were funny and the posters made me laugh (a good thing); it was a "mock" post, aussie. Those posts didn't really hurt my self esteem and username and I didn't really sing, "I am Woman" last night simultaneously.

You claiming that I started that drama and aligned with a posse still cracks me up too, can't help it. But, I do understand taking a stand. I may need to take one myself if you don't stop offending me by mocking my username and avatar, damn it!!!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by HairOfTheDog - 12-29-2012, 09:17 AM