Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
I received the following email yesterday...I get emails from her every few months inviting me to some girl's night out and such (as if we've gotten together several times in the past). She lives in Washington State and I have no idea who she is. I keep letting her send me emails (without replying)...you think I should tell her that we're complete strangers and she ought to take me off her email list? Smiley_emoticons_slash

On my way to class tonight, it struck me that I am in the final stretch of my quest to earn an MBA. I will graduate June 16, 2013! As a second year student, we are getting into the good stuff now that all the fundamentals are out of the way.

I’ve attached a great Harvard Business Review article that is reflective of the kind of material we are getting into now. I’m sure I’ll be terrible about checking in over the next 6 months…so hopefully you’ll forgive me and we can pick up where we left off in the summer.

Cheers,
Laurie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 01-09-2013, 10:22 PM