Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
I see you miss the point............Let me explain.

Long ago in a country far away what was right and truly right for the good of any community was easy to see. If a man rode into town and busted up the place or picked on the local drunk for no good reason some person or entity was there to do the right thing and drive the bad selfish idiots out. It was a free service that was taken on because whats right is right and evil or selfish ambitions was frowned apon and every person in the community knew what was right.
A person that worked and built a life without fanfare and charity was looked apon as a rightous person. When some idiot fucked up things by being greedy and stupid, they were vanquished with prejudice. In the end if you were lazy and wanted to take from people that worked for what they had, you were in trouble if Lucas was around.
He used a rifle that was faster than any sidearm around but only used it as a last resort. Today he would be in jail and that is why he is my hero. Because he never used his gun for his own selfish reason but for the good of the downtrodden and to protect him and his boy.
The rifleman lives on because as an enforcer of good he stands for the need for being strong against evil, and too never let the good be chiped away from what is right.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by Maggot - 03-11-2013, 10:23 PM