Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(04-23-2013, 07:29 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 06:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Hahahahahahaaa. I don't have to get a job. I'm taking the summer off.

Yes, you do have to get a job.

WTF ramsey, do you think that when you decide to go back to work there is going to be a job magically waiting for you? Get off your ass and start looking now, because in case you haven't noticed they're aren't tons of jobs out there - and it may take awhile to find something to support your family.

I don't care how much money you saved up. Get the fuck back to work and stop being a lazy POS. It's setting a horrible example for your kids, because you are teaching them that it is okay to be slothful because the government will help support you.

Don't get all worked up dumbass. I AM looking for a job. Everyday. In the meantime I am spending as much time as I can with my brother. You know the one in a nursing home? I do his PT with him everyday since his insurance company won't pay for it. I wash his hair and give him a shave. I clean up his room and do his laundry. And we sit and talk. I am there so much, other residents think I work there. SO DON'T EVER GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT NOT WORKING. What I am doing is far more important. I will have plenty of time to work once my brother is gone.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by ramseycat - 04-23-2013, 08:44 PM