Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
I would love to ask her that Duchess. And also why she thinks I am stealing his money. But she won't talk to me. She does all this through the kids. And THAT is what pisses me off the most. Why involve the kids? My nephew argues with her constantly defending me. She talks about me all the time. I don't like it that he is in the middle. My niece goes from believing me to believing her. The ex acts likes it some sort of competition between us as to who the kids like better. I could go on and on but the whole situation is beyond absurd. I have never given her any reason to think I would take my brothers money. If that were the case, I would stay in NY and leave him in the home. And if she is so concerned about her kids getting an inheritance, she should get a job and leave them one.

There was a time when I did want to have a face to face conversation with her. Accuse me to my face bitch. Say to me directly all the hateful things you say about me to the kids. Look me in the eye and then tell me how I'm stealing your kids money. Now I could care less. Stay the fuck away from me and my brother and mind your own business. Otherwise she will get to see what I do when I really get angry.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by ramseycat - 09-21-2013, 09:32 AM