Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
It's getting harder and harder for me to hold my tongue, but I'm doing it for my mom because I don't want to upset her. She's been at her sister's house for not even a month now with my cousin and hospice taking care of her. When she left here she could talk, eat and get to the bathroom on her own. Now she has bed sores, she can't walk, talk, swallow, shit or piss and hospice has her doped out of her mind on methadone, I can't even have a conversation with her. I know my cousin and my aunt mean well, but it's just like they took over along with hospice who was only supposed to supply a hospital bed for her originally.

It's seems to me that they've made her worse. Maybe she would have declined anyway, but I don't think so. They called me this morning and said I need to get over there right away because she's not doing well. Turns out the reason she's not doing well is because they have her deeply sedated. It's not like the oncologist said "hey, give it up, you only have a month left" the last time we were at her office she said the cancer hasn't spread and it's shrunk the tumors. I think I'm the only person to ever actually be pissed off at hospice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by sally - 10-17-2013, 04:46 PM