Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(11-25-2013, 07:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I keep getting emails from the florist I used to use to send LC flowers. They want to know if I'd like to send her a beautiful Thanksgiving arrangement. I'm tempted to respond and tell them I'd very much like to have an arrangement sent to her.

What the fuck?

I can't tell you how many people my mom had to send copies of my dad's death certificate to to "prove" he had died. His cell phone provider was one (I remember because I helped her with that one). It seemed like if anything was in his name, they wanted proof. Freaking irritating (and my mom still gets telemarketing calls asking for him).

I ordered some flowers for my mom from a florist local to her and you'd think it was damn FTD. They send me a junk mail at least once a week. Even the small shops play the game now. I don't know why I always just hit delete instead of telling them to take me off their list, blocking their address or somehow figuring out my comcast junk filter. I must change my lazy ways. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Just write back and tell them she's dead, thanks anyway, and please take your name off their list. If they ask for proof, definitely tell them you'd like to shove the thorny end of a dozen roses up their stupid, fat asses.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 11-26-2013, 01:05 PM