Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
As far as fighting goes, it goes back to the desired result. If we had a clear enemy in Afghanistan or just wanted to obliterate anyone or anything that appeared to be a potential enemy (i.e., wipe Afghanistan off the map) that wouldn't be a problem. "Wars" are far more polite and meticulous these days. People don't have the stomach any more for real war. In fact, compared to historic wars, everything that has happened in Iraq, Egypt and Afghanistan should be described as long, drawn out, expensive (dollar wise) skirmishes. We (the collective "we") gasp at the loss of life in these little war games. It's historically absurd. Vietnam was our last "real" war (and what a mess that turned out to be). Now we tip toe in and tip toe out counting the number of toes lost as opposed to lives.

I don't see that as all bad by any means. I think China will huff and puff (as will we) but we're married to each other economically. I don't envision a divorce in our near future.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread.... - by username - 11-30-2013, 03:57 PM