(17-Jul-2018) NOTICE: Mockforums.net will be upgraded over the next few days. During this time, there may be periods of instability. Thank you!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
ALIVE AND KICKIN'
HairOfTheDog Offline

ALIVE AND KICKIN'

There have been some interesting stories about senior citizens posted here lately. The couple in their 80s who posed with partiers at a New Year's rave; the 70+ year old woman who was recently busted for being a call girl.

Continuing the trend, meet Edythe Kirchamaier. She's 105 and living life to the fullest.
[Image: 105Driver.jpg]

The California resident made headlines on Monday when she passed her driving test – continuing 86 years without a blemish on her driving record and maintaining her status as the state's oldest living driver.

"I just couldn't imagine myself without a car," Kirchmaier told FoxNews.com. "It just didn't feel very good."

And that’s far from the only bit of notoriety to crop up recently in Kirchmaier’s life. Facebook has declared her its most senior user, she's the University of Chicago's oldest living former student, last week she appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show to celebrate her birthday and she has been a volunteer with the Direct Relief International (DRI) organization for 40 years.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/105...25336.html

01-29-2013 02:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

RE: ALIVE AND KICKIN'

Alive & Kicking- Simple Minds

One of my favorites from 1985.

BTW- Congrats to Edythe.

01-29-2013 04:08 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-29-2013 02:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  There have been some interesting stories about senior citizens posted here lately.

They are all cool old people & I would bet they are all interesting in one way or another.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-29-2013 04:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

I didn't mean to be redundant.

01-29-2013 04:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

But Archie women have been driving for a long time now. Stifle Edyth.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
01-29-2013 05:09 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-29-2013 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(01-29-2013 02:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  There have been some interesting stories about senior citizens posted here lately.

They are all cool old people & I would bet they are all interesting in one way or another.

I think so too. I was gonna put Edythe's story in one of the threads about the other cool old folks, but she's not an asshole and isn't into anything illegal (that we know of Smiley_emoticons_smile ).

I think Edythe looks likes a lot of fun; love to read stories about advanced-age seniors who are still living life on their terms and having fun. I know some seniors like that, positive attitude goes a long way.

01-29-2013 05:09 PM

Older Than Dirt Offline
Mocker

I'm a very cool old lady ! Just ask me. hah

[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
01-30-2013 02:03 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-30-2013 02:03 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote:  I'm a very cool old lady ! Just ask me. hah

LC used to tell me all the time how cool you are, you & Teacher both were a couple of her favorites.

I think you're cool because you joined Mock & have the balls to venture outside of the crime forum.

01-30-2013 08:20 AM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(01-30-2013 08:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
(01-30-2013 02:03 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote:  I'm a very cool old lady ! Just ask me. hah

LC used to tell me all the time how cool you are, you & Teacher both were a couple of her favorites.

I think you're cool because you joined Mock & have the balls to venture outside of the crime forum.

I can admit to feeling some amount of shame with the things I post when I think about some of our older members,,,but alas, I must be true to inner mock-brain.

And you old bittys will just have to deal with it!!!

01-30-2013 04:50 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

j/k Run1

01-30-2013 04:51 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-30-2013 04:50 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  I can admit to feeling some amount of shame with the things I post when I think about some of our older members,,,but alas, I must be true to inner mock-brain.

I try not to ever think about that but on occasion it creeps in. I once felt bad about saying twat in front of Cars.

...and God help me if I ever look at any of these people as being my parents peers.

01-30-2013 04:58 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(01-30-2013 04:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(01-30-2013 04:50 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  I can admit to feeling some amount of shame with the things I post when I think about some of our older members,,,but alas, I must be true to inner mock-brain.

I try not to ever think about that but on occasion it creeps in. I once felt bad about saying twat in front of Cars.

...and God help me if I ever look at any of these people as being my parents peers.

Now, now, I'm far from the Pope. hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
01-30-2013 09:34 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

CARS! You worry me you bastard, out having a real life and all.......

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
01-30-2013 09:44 PM

Older Than Dirt Offline
Mocker

Blowing-kisses Don't worry about me! I'm not a prude,far from it.I hear the F bomb many times every day.My spouse is a former US Navy man. I will say that I don't think it adds anything to your credibility. Fuck, I could be mother or grandmother to most of you!I soo look forward to going to Mustang's downtown tavern every Friday night. A group of females ask me last Friday if I still look at men. I said, "only the young ones." And, the young ones love me too. I've become a groupie. My fav guys play every Friday nite. I eat and have two Milky Way martinis. The night I had three Mustang had to drive me home! I'm sort of a "what's going to come out of her mouth next?" person. So,carry on bitches. Cheers!

[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
01-31-2013 03:11 AM