ARE YOU TRASHY?

Is there a lot of trash coming out of your home? There are only two of us here and he's on the road one or two days a week yet I'm taking trash out at least every other day. That's seems like a great deal of trash for 2 people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think we have a lot of trash (4 of us in the home).

However, we do recycle here (collected every other week). So, I guess the two combined would equal what appears to be a lot of trash.

Don't worry, I don't even understand what I just wrote.
There are three of us and I feel as if we fill a trash bag every other day. It seems just when I empty one another one is almost full. We burn papers and boxes so those don't go in the trash.
(01-30-2013, 12:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I don't think we have a lot of trash (4 of us in the home).

However, we do recycle here (collected every other week). So, I guess the two combined would equal what appears to be a lot of trash.

Don't worry, I don't even understand what I just wrote.

I understood it. We have 4 here as well. And it adds up to alot of trash because we have seperate containers for trash, recyclables, and ash from our coal stove/furnace.
I have been simply amazed how much trash 2 women can generate. Since we split up, I fill my kitchen trashcan maybe once every week, if that. I probably take my bin to the curb every 3 weeks or so, and my recyclables once a month, at most.

Before they left, fuck...there were some weeks where I couldnt get all the trash in the large bin.

I wish my bill would reflect the actual amount of trash I generate, as opposed to the flat fee.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Hell yeah. We usually fill both our recycle and trash bins and they're big. I don't know how many gallons but BIG.
Commando Cunt Queen
Are you trashy hah this is a very good one! I'm not too trashy.

I have recycled for years, if you keep at it and practice it sure pays off.

Get yourself 3 recycle bags, these ones even velcro together, if you need more use a box if your stuck.

[Image: 14-0430.jpg?sw=440&sh=480]

Keep nice jars if you wish they are handy for odds and ends, recycle other jars, bottles, cans, foil, plastic yogurt tubs, boxes, newspapers, save some newspapers for backyard campfires, recycle batteries they have boxes and bins for them, recycle plastic bags, cut down on junk mail tell them STOP! shred the rest and recycle. Acid loving plants like coffee grounds & tea leaves. Wild Birds like old bread crumbs. Compost Bins are handy.

If anyone has nifty ideas on recycling lets hear them!!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Whoa. She said nifty!
Commando Cunt Queen
In just the last hour alone I threw out too empty bottles of wine, an empty box of waffles someone left in the freezer, an empty box of nutrigrain bars someone left in the pantry, an old jar of pickles, an empty bottle of juice, a box of spaghetti, 2 jars of spaghetti sauce, hamburger and sausage wrappers, a bunch of paper towels and a dirty diaper.
I hope you drank the wine and you're drunk. It might account for your giving us an inventory of your trash.
Commando Cunt Queen
We have a garbage can and a recycle can we put out on Sunday nights. I'd say we fill them both up each week with the three if us.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-30-2013, 07:13 PM)username Wrote: I hope you drank the wine and you're drunk. It might account for your giving us an inventory of your trash.

Unfortunately I'm not drunk and I forgot to add that I also threw out an empty box of Cascade Complete.
(01-30-2013, 07:38 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 07:13 PM)username Wrote: I hope you drank the wine and you're drunk. It might account for your giving us an inventory of your trash.

Unfortunately I'm not drunk and I forgot to add that I also threw out an empty box of Cascade Complete.

hah
Commando Cunt Queen
I thought this topic would be more racy.

Is it trashy to wear thigh high boots to work? Maybe that's why I got laid off.....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-30-2013, 08:44 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I thought this topic would be more racy.

Is it trashy to wear thigh high boots to work? Maybe that's why I got laid off.....

It depends on the job. Bank teller, probably. Stripper, not so much.

In some offices that might help you keep your job.
I compost alot of stuff. Usually One recycle bin and one plastic bag full of stuff that might be deemed nuclear.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-30-2013, 09:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: one plastic bag full of stuff that might be deemed nuclear.

You should treat your Depends like a clambake and cover them up with seaweed and burn them.
(01-30-2013, 09:56 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 09:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: one plastic bag full of stuff that might be deemed nuclear.

You should treat your Depends like a clambake and cover them up with seaweed and burn them.

I was trying to be fucking nice and not say tampons but.........nooooooo Sally needs to know and could not shut her face if a freight train smacked it while she was sleeping.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

With those and your hair you probably resembled a mushroom. Maybe the company you work for discriminates against mushrooms.
Commando Cunt Queen