Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF
(11-24-2014, 08:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well..........there goes another $5.00 down the drain.

I don't know much about implants, but they all look nice to me (except that bitchy looking blonde in the middle!) --like a fun group to party with.

That was one of the best times of my life. We might do it again this coming spring, depending on what's going on in the world. Some don't want to go out of the country and it's more expensive to stay in the states that time of the year.
(11-24-2014, 08:01 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: My older sister is on the right of me with her fakes. Her boobies used to be just like mine and I don't like her "job" at all. They do look good with the right shirt on though. My best friend since grade school is on the left of me. I think hers look a lot more natural, but she's a big girl.

So you're older sister is on the right, looking at the photo (So on your actual left shoulder)? They are the kind of fake boobs I find unattractive. She should have stayed like you and it would have been way sexier. All I see when I look at them is overt vanity, and that's usually not that pretty. Anyway, that's just me..

Your other friend on your right shoulder looks like she had big enough breasts to hide the enhancement, but at the end of the day, they're not going to feel right.

I'm a picky bastard, I know, but eggh..

And ftr, I don't think you look like a bitch at all. You're look says more mischevious and cheeky to me, like Right you fuckers, I don't really want to be in this picture, but when I'm done, I got some a grade shit I'm gonna smoke up..
(11-24-2014, 08:42 PM)crash Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 08:01 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: My older sister is on the right of me with her fakes. Her boobies used to be just like mine and I don't like her "job" at all. They do look good with the right shirt on though. My best friend since grade school is on the left of me. I think hers look a lot more natural, but she's a big girl.

So you're older sister is on the right, looking at the photo (So on your actual left shoulder)? They are the kind of fake boobs I find unattractive. She should have stayed like you and it would have been way sexier. All I see when I look at them is overt vanity, and that's usually not that pretty. Anyway, that's just me..

Your other friend on your right shoulder looks like she had big enough breasts to hide the enhancement, but at the end of the day, they're not going to feel right.

I'm a picky bastard, I know, but eggh..

And ftr, I don't think you look like a bitch at all. You're look says more mischevious and cheeky to me, like Right you fuckers, I don't really want to be in this picture, but when I'm done, I got some a grade shit I'm gonna smoke up..

Thanks Crash. I already head some good shit waiting for after this pic. That was our last night and we just got back from dinner. We had to smoke the rest or (YIKES) throw it away. That wasn't going to happen.

My friend had pretty small breasts, that's why I'm shocked they look more natural than most.
Hawt FQ
OH FOR FUCK SAKE!! GET A FUCKING ROOM ALREADY.

I log into catch up and read all this shit between Crash and F2. It's grotesque in the extreme.
(11-30-2014, 12:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: OH FOR FUCK SAKE!! GET A FUCKING ROOM ALREADY.

I log into catch up and read all this shit between Crash and F2. It's grotesque in the extreme.

BlushPriest22 That's our aussie!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-30-2014, 12:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: OH FOR FUCK SAKE!! GET A FUCKING ROOM ALREADY.

hah

You're so funny, Crazy Lady.

Jealous much?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Aussie Darlin, you Really need to go out and get laid.
(11-24-2014, 09:15 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Thanks Crash. I already head some good shit waiting for after this pic. That was our last night and we just got back from dinner. We had to smoke the rest or (YIKES) throw it away. That wasn't going to happen.

My friend had pretty small breasts, that's why I'm shocked they look more natural than most.

You head some good shit..heh heh. Before you said a word about fake boobs, I noticed the ones on the woman to your left. That's really NOT a good boob job. You can clearly see the round shape of the implant.
You, on the other hand, look fabulous. I've seen much smaller. I think you're probably what a lot of guys describe as a perfect handful. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
I was too late to pick the one on the left but it was totally obvious. Not the boobs, but.the dress. Girls who pay for cleavage can't resist showing it off as much as possible.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-30-2014, 05:05 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Aussie Darlin, you Really need to go out and get laid.

Six, your singing to the choir!
[Image: 129.jpg?resize=400%2C600]

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Beshine used to be an A cup, now she's a Z cup.

Each breast weighs over 20 pounds and she just keeps on getting them injected.

Whacko -- I think she'd be a total babe without all that boobage.
Debbie??
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

What the fuck is up with the person doing that at her request. I think that Dr. falls into the same category as the Dr. who impregnated that ridiculous octomom.

MS, do you find that attractive?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
But she's a star and an independent business woman now!

[Image: warning_big.jpg]

Yep, Beshine is milking her world's largest augmented breasts for all they're worth and more on her pay view site. http://www.beshine.com/

Glad I'm happy with my boobs.

I really want to hear what the guys in here have to say about her.

I just showed someone those hooters. He said WTF. Judging by the look on his face he did not find them appealing. hah
Being on an elevator with her might be weird.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You guys can't even motorboat those things.

Imagine what she looks like on her back...yikes!