Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
(02-20-2013, 03:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Does any of this mean you've changed your mind as to what happened, HotD?

I'm trying to stay open-minded, but I find the burglar/intruder mistaken identity defense very very hard to believe.

If you were sleeping and thought you heard a burglar in the toilet making noise (which is illogical itself), wouldn't you wake your lover if you thought she was right next to you and your main concern was her safety and your own, like he claims? I would. I think anyone under that belief would have first asked her if she was okay, maybe told her to get outta the house, called 911... not just start firing through the bathroom door. Also, if he yelled out before shooting like he claims, I think she would have responded.

He either shot her on purpose, or he was so wasted and paranoid that he acted wholly irresponsibly. At minimum, he's guilty of voluntary manslaughter, but it's much more likely he killed her intentionally, in my opinion.

Based on the testimony today, I do feel that the police need to up their game to get to the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM