Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
After to-day I think he is going to be granted bail, I am not happy how this bail hearing is going. I also think after he is bailed out he'll flee, yes good old daddy will want him to. He went to Seychelles with Samantha Taylor who was a former girlfriend before Reeva. Seychelles is predominately French in the Indian Ocean of the east coast of Africa continent, there seems to be no extradition there, possibly no extradition from Italy even.

I feel so sorry for Reeva Steenkamp's family, this is ridiculous laughing in the court about his legs and fleeing, suggesting our precious athlete would never run. I don't think this bail business is a laughing matter.
Reeva's family didn't deserve this!

I'd like to know if there was a message to Reeva on the Ipad or cell phone.

I agree with HotD, that by gosh if there is a burglar in your home the very first thing you do is get your loved one to safety, preferably out of the house. Burglar's just don't hide in bathrooms and lock doors.

He's guilty IMO.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by NightOwl - 02-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM