Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
I think it was a tough call for the judge, and the wrong call in terms of public safety and securing the defendant. I understand legally why he ruled as he did, but I think Pistorius is dangerous and not above pulling a runner.

I'm glad Botha's out of the picture now, he blew the credibility for the state and allowed the defense to get the upper hand in the matter of bail, imo. The new Lead Investigator has until June to do his homework and have a much stronger case to present. Till then, I expect to see Pistorius, his family, and his lawyer all over the media working a public relations campaign. Good thing this isn't trial by jury.

Pistorius allegedly commented yesterday that he'd be out by today and ready to resume training. Shame he was right. Reeva's family was there today to represent her, but I don't think they're going to comment on the decision. I'd be pissed off if I were them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM