Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
I don't remember that specifically, but I did read that he spazzed when he lost a race for the first time in the Paralympics recently and accused the winner (might have been Brazilian) of cheating; saying his opponent's type of blades gave him an unfair advantage or something. He was dogged by the press and then apologized.

You might be right; I could see him killing himself, but I don't think it's likely while he's on bail. I think he has a lot of enablers who will help him avoid taking responsibility and encourage his belief that he'll be able to make this go away.

I think it's pretty clear he shot that gun in the Johannesburg restaurant and got his friend to cop to it (LE better be all over that guy right about now). When he crashed that boat a couple of years back and witnesses said he was drinking and driving recklessly, his blood was not tested (even though there was evidence of heavy drinking in the boat) and he wasn't charged. He messed himself up badly in that accident and was in the hospital. I think that he has a history of thinking that he's above repercussions and getting away with it. I don't think authorities are inclined to give him any special treatment or look the other way at this time, considering the gravity of what he's done by killing Reeva. And, I don't think he can buy his way out of this.

I think it's more likely that he would kill himself if he is found guilty and is sentenced to any real length of time in jail; when reality hits and he's forced off his pedestal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-22-2013, 12:40 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM