Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
I wouldn't bet against you. He strikes me as a coward too, but he also strikes me as an entitled narcissist. If he's both, I don't know which one is stronger, the cowardice or the narcissism. It's gonna be interesting watching how this plays out.

I wish Botha had taken the time to delve into the phone calls from the morning of the killing before he testified at the bail hearing. The way I understand it now, the complex guard called Pistorius after the shots and Pistorius only told him, "I'm okay, I'm okay", without mentioning Reeva. Then, Pistorius called NetCare. I don't know if he called his friend and his dad before or after NetCare. But, if true, I think the conversation with the guard and the fact that he didn't call NetCare before someone called him about the shooting looks very bad and could have made a difference regarding bail. Instead, Botha blew it by claiming Pisotrius never called for help without checking his facts thoroughly. Like reading only the first part of the label on the supplement bottle "Test...." and then testifying in court that it was testosterone, again without checking his facts. Not that it make as difference now, it's just so unbelievably sloppy and stupid. Regrettable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM