Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Thank NightOwl.

I made a major error in post 69, however. I converted the 100,000 Rand into Euros instead of US Dollars. CORRECTION: His bail was only $112,000 USD not $885,000 USD. That makes this even more hard to swallow.

I do agree with you and ESAD about Pistorius being a ticking/crawling time bomb. I think he's destructive and people in his circle know that damn well; they will be baby-sitting and trying to reset him during his bail period, imo.

It's likely to me that he was already in that mode before Reeva's killing and that his self-absorbed and unstable mental state contributed significantly to her death, imo. I have nothing to support that opinion other than reading about his recklessly negligent and violent behavior for some time now and how he got away with it without being held accountable.

I don't trust Botha's statements either. So, I found other sources pertaining to the boat that he crashed back in 2009 and the restaurant shooting incident.

BOAT CRASH "ACCIDENT":
Police acknowledged in article below that Pistorius's blood alcohol content wasn't tested (which should be standard practice); the article notes that evidence of heavy alcohol consumption was found later when the boat, which Pistorius had only acquired 4 days earlier, was retrieved from the water's floor. While the article indicates that investigation was underway regarding possible prosecution, prosecution never happened, of course. Oscar's friend is quoted in another article at the time as saying (in a bragging type of way) that's because Oscar's so high-profile. That, I believe.

Pistorius and his PR team used his "miraculous recovery" after the accident to gain him tons of feel-good press at the time, hailing it as another "Oscar overcomes adversity"-type story. Unbelievable.

Full story:
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/B...t-20090224

PUBLIC SHOOTING "ACCIDENT"

Another example of the self-destructive behavior (imo) and getting away with it is the Johannesburg restaurant shooting incident. That was just last month, January 2013. Reeva was there. It was a packed restaurant. According to linked article below, Oscar's friend who was almost hit by the bullet claims that it wasn't Oscar's gun (don't know if I believe that) but that Oscar wanted to see it and it accidently got caught on his pants and fired. Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. Oscar, Reeva and their party lied and told the restaurant manager it never happened when the manager investigated upon hearing the shot, so no police report was filed.

Full Story:
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2013/02...ant-report

People need to be watching out for this guy; he's dangerous.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM