Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OSCAR PISTORIUS MURDER TRIAL: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend
Johannesburg - Paralympian Oscar Pistorius has to live with his conscience after his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp was shot dead, Steenkamp's father said in Beeld on Saturday.

Pistorius, who is charged with murdering Reeva in his home on 14 February, was released on bail of R1m on Friday.

"It doesn't matter how much money he has and how good his legal team is, he will have to live with his conscience if he allows his legal team to lie for him," Barry Steenkamp told the newspaper.

"But if he is telling the truth, then perhaps I can forgive him one day.

"If it didn't happen the way he said it did, he must suffer, and he will suffer... only he knows."

Pistorius has denied murdering Reeva, saying he thought there was an intruder in his home.

Reeva's mother June said she wanted to finish grieving for her daughter and get used to not having her in her life.

According to the report, the family had received a bouquet and a card from the Pistorius family. "Yes, but what does it mean?" asked June.

"But also, his sister Aimee, did nothing wrong, and also his parents...they must be shattered. "They are not to blame," she said.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/R...nkamps-dad-
Pistorius-must-live-with-his-conscience-20130223

He's not telling the truth Mr. Steenkamp, and he never will. Not his style.

The Steenkamps seem like nice people; nicer than I. I don't think I could be considering forgiveness and labeling Oscar's family so blameless this quickly; but that's because I think that Pistorius murdered their daughter and suspect that his family is lying for him and/or blind. I hope the Steenkamps fight for justice for Reeva.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the blade runner oscar pistorius shoots girlfriend - by HairOfTheDog - 02-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by Duchess - 12-03-2015, 06:53 AM
RE: Bouncy Man - by afraidforallofus - 12-03-2015, 07:06 AM